ShopJeepParts.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

E-AutoGrilles Company Review/Complaint

So as many of you guys know I purchased these bumpers back on January 18th because they seem to fit the bill...they were cheap but they would do exactly as I needed them to. I ordered the Rock Crawler combo that came with the front and rear bumper with tire carrier. A couple days later I get my tracking number and it shows 2 shipments (which I would expect) but only one status was being updated. When the day for it to be delivered comes the first thing I noticed is they only dropped off one bumper!! The rear never made it! I found out from the seller that the rear didn't ship out because they were waiting on something but would ship it out as soon as possible. Would have been nice if they told me that! Also I had some damage on my front bumper from shipping. Powder coat was chipped off in a few spots and one of my mounting bolts was slightly bent. I e-mailed the seller to let them know that and they told me they would take care of it due to the rear not shipping out right away and the front being damaged.

A week later my rear bumper comes in..and wouldn't you know it the powder coat was chipped off in a few places on it and was rubbed off in a few other places. I again e-mailed the seller (BTW E-mail is the ONLY way you can communicate with these assholes) and told them that the powdercoating was damaged during shipment. They told me they are going to work on a way to help me out for my inconvenience.....

So here is where it went south. I bought these in January. About 2 1/2 weeks later I finally get the bumpers. They tell me to e-mail them pictures with a nice green background (trees, plants, etc..) and by doing so they will give me either some money back, discount on new products or give me something free. Sounds good to me...but can't take pics in January or February as it's Winter. So I waited until the spring. I sent them some pictures and they said they had to get approval for them. A few days pass and I finally get an e-mail that they got approval to give me some free rock sliders or a discount on another product. So I inquired what kind of discount I could get on a winch. He said he wouldn't know until the new shipment comes in. Another week passes and then he would give me 25% off on a winch.

This is where it went even more south....the son of a bitch stopped responding to my e-mails! And...since the transaction happened so long ago I can't even file a dispute with Paypal or eBay because it's passed the legal 45 days they can do anything. Paypal has been sending the company very stern e-mails telling them to make it right to keep their account from going into any further fraud review but they won't respond to Paypal's requests either. Now I am fully aware of the paypal dispute process...but because this seller was acting in good faith I had no reason that I needed to file a dispute, so I thought. But now these assholes won't respond to my e-mails at all...I even inquired on something random from another e-mail address and still nothing! I found a phone # for their company but you get the voicemail every time and you will never get a call back.

I have also filed a complaint with e-bay for them to look into it more (but I don't get to know what happens), I have flagged all of their listings that are duplicate listings with varying prices, I have filed a complaint with IC3 and now I am letting you all know what my heartache has been for the last 6 months.

So I warn everyone out there...these are a great deal for the money...but to not have a company stand behind you on their product sucks and it's really something that makes me wish I ordered from someone who cares about our Jeeps as much as we do. I hope this sways people from buying from these assholes. I am open to any comments/questions/concerns.

If anyone lives near these assholes. Please let me know if you can be of any service.

www.eautogrilles.com

Company:
    E Auto Accessories
    Address:
    4030 Via Pescador
    Camarillo, CA 93012
    US
    Telephone:
    310-872-9586
    Email:
    eautoaccessories@gmail.com
    Last edited by Scooter Scott; 07-09-2012 at 08:44 AM.

2009 Deep Water Blue Wrangler Unlimited X
    Pro Comp 8179 Wheels | 315/75/16 BFG KM2s | Rock Krawler 2.5" Coil Lift w/ RC2.2 Shocks
    RC Quick Disconnects | 5.13's | Sleeves/Gussetts | ARB Air Lockers
    JKS Rear Adj Trackbar| Kenwood DNX7100

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter Scott View Post
    ..... (BTW E-mail is the ONLY way you can communicate with these assholes) .....
    About as far as I had to read to form my own conclusions..

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience..
    Michael
    aka FishBones

4039'32" N, 7323'4" W

Thats sucks Scott. I ordered a front bumper from them. I had no problems. It shipped out in three days. The bumper is better than expected, no scratches or blemishes, it bolted right on and the quality is great. Nice clean welds. I couldn't be happier with it especially for the price.
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by rmsuperdude View Post
    Thats sucks Scott. I ordered a front bumper from them. I had no problems. It shipped out in three days. The bumper is better than expected, no scratches or blemishes, it bolted right on and the quality is great. Nice clean welds. I couldn't be happier with it especially for the price.
    Rob.
    I'm sure they aren't all horror stories...but this incident in general is crap that they are treating a customer like this.

Pro Comp 8179 Wheels | 315/75/16 BFG KM2s | Rock Krawler 2.5" Coil Lift w/ RC2.2 Shocks

I also had an issue with them. My handle on my carrier stopped working and my bumperq rusted within two weeks. It took 2 months and got a replacement handle when i filed a complaint on the last day i had available. I was the first to take the plunge and tryed to warn people of my issues. I plan on sand blasting it and raptor lining it next month.
    GOT MUD?

Quote Originally Posted by Muddenjeep View Post
    I also had an issue with them. My handle on my carrier stopped working and my bumperq rusted within two weeks. It took 2 months and got a replacement handle when i filed a complaint on the last day i had available. I was the first to take the plunge and tryed to warn people of my issues. I plan on sand blasting it and raptor lining it next month.
    I wanted to post on the other forum too but don't want edtardo to figure anything out

Sorry to hear this....and it's exactly why I won't purchase anything large and expensive on eBay there is no way to communicate with them.

Quote Originally Posted by fadeout View Post
    This is exactly why I won't purchase anything large and expensive on eBay there is no way to communicate with them.
    The price is good but I won't anymore that's for sure....

Bump it up