Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I strap my yeti 50 in the back if my jeep and it fits perfect. Strap the sides and you can still open and close it. Super convenient.

I have a coleman xtreme as well and ice last for days even with me opening non stop to get a fresh PBR
    GO BIG RED!
    PABST BLUE RIBBON!

My build page
    https://www.facebook.com/husker4x4

^same here. Coleman extreme on wheels:-)

Igloo maxxcool on wheels. Have had it 5 years. Been great. Keeps ice for 4-5 days easily. Plus one drunken night I broke one of the hinges. Thought it was done for but igloo sells replacment parts. Thought that was pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by myz28u View Post
    Igloo maxxcool on wheels. Have had it 5 years. Been great. Keeps ice for 4-5 days easily. Plus one drunken night I broke one of the hinges. Thought it was done for but igloo sells replacment parts. Thought that was pretty cool
    Replacement parts at walmart IIRC and Bass Pro for sure.....had many of "those nights"
    2010 Mango Tango 2dr on 33" STT's plus bumpers- no more, no less.

Sorry for bumping...just my two cents...
    The longevity of ice and cold things in a cooler is directly proportionate to how often you open the cooler. I was on a long camping trip with a group of buddies. I used the Igloo cold max https://under-the-open-sky.com/best-...s-for-camping/ and still had ice a day after their yeti melted. I did not open the cooler as they did constantly to get beer out. I take two coolers. One just for ice to refill later and one for food and drink with an ice layer. Yeti and rotomolded coolers are much more durable than the basic plastic coolers but cost much more. I have an RTIC soft side cooler that is crap as far as I am concerned. There is also another brand of hard cooler called Fatboy that is low cost. I stick with my light weight Igloo for now, but my life does not depend on my cooler.

There are many interesting Youtube videos on this subject, I leave one here, maybe it will help someone in the future.

Last edited by Rangun; 11-06-2018 at 04:50 AM.

MallCrawler
    I have an igloo MAX. It is lightweight and keeps contents cold for longer periods.