New JK Freak

Drag link rubbing

I'm running 3.5" MC springs and all 8 RK arms. As seen in the pics my synergy drag link is rubbing on the tie rod and steering stabilizer. I want to do the flip kit to high steer but I can't do the TB relocation bracket due to the truss on my D30. If I do the flip without the TB bracket will I cause myself more issues? Other alternative is to cut the bracket off and weld on the synergy TB bracket. Cutting and welding is last resort. Thanks for the help!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steering1.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	58920Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steering2.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	58919
    Last edited by jscribn1; 10-11-2018 at 07:44 PM.

You need to try and get your drag link and track bar as parallel as possible with each other and to the ground. You really can't do one without the other without creating other geometry issues.

What truss is on the D30? I would bet the manufacturer also has a track bar bracket that will fit that truss. Mine did.

2014 Black JK Sport-icon - My "Lil' Mule"
    JCR Offroad | Rock Krawler | Barnes 4WD | Artec | RCV | Ten Factory
    My Build Thread

New JK Freak
    Quote Originally Posted by ShutterBug View Post
    You need to try and get your drag link and track bar as parallel as possible with each other and to the ground. You really can't do one without the other without creating other geometry issues.

What truss is on the D30? I would bet the manufacturer also has a track bar bracket that will fit that truss. Mine did.
    It's a "custom" truss. it was on there when I bought the Jeep, the shop that did it fabbed their own stuff