New JK Freak

Fox 2.5 bypass shock setup

I have a JK Unlimited Rubicon with 37" tires, flatfenders and a JKS 3.5" lift.
    A friend sold me some 2.5 Fox bypass shocks. This OEM version. They are for 2.5-4" lift.

Does anybody run them and has a basic high/low speed compression setup ?
    I have some zip ties on the shaft like we did on our DH mountain bikes for setup.
    And even onroad I use a lot of the shock travel. Iīm a bit afraid they are to soft in my setup for offroading.
    Even 4clicks highspeed almost uses full travel onroad.
    I did now 3 high + 3 additional low speed compression and see what happens. As I donīt know what compresses them.

But maybe someone uses a similar setup and knows a good point to start.

Do you have the model of them. There are just so many flavors of shocks today and want to see what you are actually working with. Sounds like you might need to pull them apart and change the valving.
    How much travel do they have and what is the ratio you are running up/down.

New JK Freak
    883-06-068 are the front ones and the same for the rear.

They are for 2.5-4" lifts and have about 10" travel.
    Up/down ratio is around 50/50. Fox says 50 to 75% uptravel is the right setup.

New JK Freak
    Well first there are some issues I have.
    1. How many clicks low/high do I really need for my JKU ?
    2. What types of bumps make the shock really travel that much ? Fast small high speed bumps ? Or long slow whoops .
    3. Would adding 1" uptravel/spring help .
    4. Where does the last bypass get active ? Most time it seems not to bottom out and stops right before this rubber bump stop on the shaft of the shock.
    5. N2 filling, does it have an effect on damping ? If so I might check this first. Specially as the right rear shock always uses a bit more travel.

And like I said I didn't find a good track to test low speed and high speed and all the different setting.
    Of course if someone has a similiar setup and says never used so much travel....... even with 80mph on a dirt road and I drive 3clicks high speed and additional 2 clicks low speed in the rear....... well then I have to discuss ist with a Fox expert here.