New JK Freak

Crush sleeve elimator?

Hi all,yes I tried the search function,no luck,so if I missed this somehow feel free to mumble the word idiot to yourself but then please point me in the right direction......have any of you installed or have experiance with the crush sleeve elimator kits,it would be specifically for a front rubicon. I really think it would make the replacing of the front pinion seal a heck of a lot faster. I'm not sure why,but it seems to eat them every weekend. Replacing my front locker soon and thought about throwing an elimator in while everything is out. I appreciate all of your hard work and write up's on here so this is the only place I would go to ask for pros or cons. Thank you!

Weekend Warrior
    I bought my solid spacer from ratech. and yes it was expensive.
    Last edited by Bad Bear; 10-06-2018 at 09:32 AM.

New JK Freak
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bear View Post
    I bought my solid spacer from ratech. and yes it was expensive.
    Why did you go with them? Do you feel that all spaces would not be created equal? I've only come across 1 listing that gave an actual dimension to the size,so I'm thinking they are pretty much a standard size then shimmer accordingly.

Weekend Warrior
    I only wanted to do this one time so my buddy found the spacer for dana 44. this was 3years ago,not many choices.