2010 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door - Modified

Located in Farmville, NC.
    2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - $17,000 OBO
    143k miles. Well-maintained and modified for fun!
    Standard 3.8L V6, 6 speed manual transmission
    2.5" Rock Krawler suspension lift, Oliver's Driveshafts front and rear, Body Armor front bumper, 9,500 lb Superwinch, 35*12.5*R15 MasterCraft Courser MXT tires have about 5k miles on them.
    Recently added Best Top Trektop NX, new side windows, and replaced the ball joints.
    Many other modifications including Dynomax exhaust, Rigid LED lights, Drake shift knobs, and others.

This Jeep has been driven off-road and has a few dents and dings to prove it. Despite those, the Jeep has been well-maintained with regular service and assignments. This has been my daily driver for the past 6 years so I have taken care of it.

Let me know if you have any questions.
    Thanks!
    https://eastnc.craigslist.org/cto/d/...688775616.html
    Last edited by TimbillyOSU; 09-06-2018 at 08:28 AM.
    If you can't set a good example, at least serve as a horrible warning. ||| A bad day fishing is still better than a good day working.

I was once bitten by a black widow. I suppose it was my fault for interrupting the funeral.

Bump! Make me an offer. Kid #2 is on the way and the Jeep needs to go!
    If you can't set a good example, at least serve as a horrible warning. ||| A bad day fishing is still better than a good day working.

I was once bitten by a black widow. I suppose it was my fault for interrupting the funeral.

Dropped the price to $17k OBO. Make me an offer!

Bump! Price is now $16k. Make me an offer.
    https://eastnc.craigslist.org/cto/d/...688775616.html

Bump. Down to $15k