New JK Freak

PSC vs Teraflex slider ?

I have some SB rails on my JKU.
    But they are absolutely to weak and without any really hard wheeling I can see them crushing in the body.
    So I need to replace them soon.
    As I like the design and my GF like the additional step I think I go in the direction of the PSC Brawler Rockers, in aluminium.

So there are 3 options.......

The PSC ones. Love the design but $1500 uncoated here in Germany. And importing such large, expensive and heavy stuff wouldnīt save me any money.
    Teraflex rock slider kit. $700 here in Germany. 1/4" thick black powder coated etc. Sounds like a good deal.
    But the mounting....... just with nutserts and 3 bolts through the floor ???? really ? there are so many points to mount such stuff....... but as I already drilled the holes for my flat fenders and will do some either way for this type of sliders...... would it matter ? And Iīm not so convinced from Teraflex.... anymore. I mean they have great stuff, great ideas and good design, but the quality......

And the Germany company producing some..... well $1100 or so, I would then go with the PSC ones.

Any comments, opinions on those 2 ???

Do you have any custom fabricators there? they are not that big a deal to build.

New JK Freak
    Donīt think this would be a cheaper option.........
    Such things cost a fortune here.......

Iīve now seen some aluminium from Rock Slide Engineering which seem to be quite cheap and still have a good quality.
    And Artec ones. Love them, but they are also pricey and steel. And I think Iīll go the aluminium way. As we donīt have so much rock here, more sand and mud........ And the Jeep is already heavy with those bumpers, winch and wheels.