New JK Freak

Magnaflow 19211 Loop Delete Y-pipe Kit

Anyone running this on 2 door?

I've been looking at this for a while. I use exhaust spacers and my exhaust hits my engine skid, or at least it did until I added spacers to the underside of the engine skid. Not sure if I would want to cut that pipe on the cat, though. Screw it up and it's en expensive fix.
    2014 Black JK Sport-icon - My "Lil' Mule"
    JCR Offroad | Rock Krawler | Barnes 4WD | Artec | RCV | Ten Factory
    My Build Progress

New JK Freak
    Quote Originally Posted by ShutterBug View Post
    I've been looking at this for a while. I use exhaust spacers and my exhaust hits my engine skid, or at least it did until I added spacers to the underside of the engine skid. Not sure if I would want to cut that pipe on the cat, though. Screw it up and it's en expensive fix.
    Do you have pics of the exhaust crossover and spacers you used on the skid? I would appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLarry View Post
    Do you have pics of the exhaust crossover and spacers you used on the skid? I would appreciate it
    It's just a stack of washers. I welded them to the engine skid over the holes where they mount to the crossmember on the passenger side and a smaller stack to the next hole over.
    My Build Progress

New JK Freak
    Quote Originally Posted by ShutterBug View Post
    It's just a stack of washers. I welded them to the engine skid over the holes where they mount to the crossmember on the passenger side and a smaller stack to the next hole over.
    Ok thanks. Im still hitting that crossover with an aftermarket shaft. My shocks had 11" of travel so I need even more clearance by using those spacers

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLarry View Post
    Ok thanks. Im still hitting that crossover with an aftermarket shaft. My shocks had 11" of travel so I need even more clearance by using those spacers
    If I had to do it all over again, I would NOT use the spacers again. I'd rather go with the new Y pipe. It's a LOT more expensive, but it is the better option for clearing the driveshaft. Some day, I'll get rid of the spacers.
    My Build Progress