Engine-supercharge or LS swap and why

So I keep debating swapping Out my motor which has just under 130k miles with either a reman and super charger or dropping in a LS. Seems many that do the SC eventually yank whole thing and drop a new motor. Is there a reason? Do those with SC see other issues? One reason I am leaning SC is because of how easy we can work on the 3.8. Once you drop a LS or Hemi there is virtually no room to work on the darn motor. Not looking for the typical go big or go home junk lol. Overall I love my JK and just want to keep it on the road and trails. It is my DD also.
    Thanks.
    2008 JKU-OME HD lift-MB72's wrapped in 35" KM2's
    In the desert and loving it.

MallCrawler
    It's your daily driver and you want to keep it on the road ? High Performance and low maintenance don't go together. Maybe you need to just regear and save your money for something that hauls ass.

MallCrawler
    LS all the way...a SC is nothing but problems getting them setup correctly. That and the V^ was never designed for the added HP.
    2011 JKU Rubicon, PR60-80, custom Pro LA front, triangulated trailing arm rear, SAW C/O and Bypass all 4 corners, King Bumps, ORO and Currie sway bars, 40" Nitto trail grapplers on ATX Chamber Pro's BL's, Poison Spyder trail cage, sliders ,rear bumper..etc
    LC9 and 6l80e

So I recently rented a 2017 Tahoe for a cross country trip and have to say that I really like the 5.3. Now I just have to decide if I wasn’t to do the swap myself or not. I may have to pick up a beater just to make sure I have transportation when doing the swap in my garage. Never dull.
    2008 JKU-OME HD lift-MB72's wrapped in 35" KM2's
    In the desert and loving it.

I was just reading a post from Motech. He had mentioned that the power increase from the 3.8 to the 5.3 wasn't really that significant, so he would recommend moving up to a larger LS. They really have it figured out from everything that I've read. From the different Gen's to tranny's...it seems they are king when it comes to the LS conversion. The LS doesn't take up near as much space as the HEMI does either.
    '07 Sahara 2-Door
    6 Speed Manual w/ 5.38 gears
    Sleeved, Trussed & Gusseted Rubi Dana 44 front w/ RCV shafts
    Rear Rubi Dana 44 w/ Eaton Ected locker & 35 spline chromoly shafts
    F&R Tatton 1310 DS
    2.5 Rock Krawler X Factor System w/ Bilstein 5100 shocks
    17X9 Pro Comp 7005 Series w/ 35X12.50R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers
    Front and Rear AEV Bumpers w/ AEV rear tire carrier and Warn Zeon 10-S
    Rigid Industries Dually's on windshield mounts, 12" LED lightbar on front bumper
    JCR Stage 2 rock rails