Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That other site

That other site

Omg I am dying with laughter. Admins delete if need be but I am having a blast. They assigned me the icon and I am running with it. All because I didn't praise Eddie for a review and mod of a 11m to 10m radio.
    2008 JKU-OME HD lift-MB72's wrapped in 35" KM2's
    In the desert and loving it.

Well it took about 4 hours but finally!! THANK GOD!!!! Now hopefully I won't get any more stupid emails from them that are a complete waste of time
    2008 JKU-OME HD lift-MB72's wrapped in 35" KM2's
    In the desert and loving it.

Weekend Warrior
    Can't expect much from a grown man with a ponytail.
    love.

Soy un perdedor

That other site

Every time I see a WAL banner on a windshield I giggle a little... Then I shake my head.

Sent via Wonkavision
    Just noticed there's no comma in "Bed Bath & Beyond" and honestly, a bed bath would solve a lot of my problems.

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Inigo Montoya View Post
    Every time I see a WAL banner on a windshield I giggle a little... Then I shake my head.

Sent via Wonkavision
    I have only seen one is my area, I helped the guy put a lift on his JEEP.. Nice enough guy, I still stay in touch with him.. I don't see the banner anymore though.. Not worth even asking him what happened.. I just don't care
    [COLOR="#000000"][B][U]Hi I am Craig
    Retired USAF, Currently Store Manager NAPA
    Generally just a Crusty ole Smart Arse
    2017 Plumb Crazy

New JK Freak
    I have to say, I am still a member over there and take things with a grain of salt. There's a TON of great information to be had, but you have to be willing to sift through everything and bite your tongue. I've met a couple great guys and I've seen the same people be cut throats over and over. What's interesting to me is they tell people that they don't ban anyone and they won't delete your account, you can just choose to not come back. Yet I hear and see all these people getting banned? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseJK View Post
    I have to say, I am still a member over there and take things with a grain of salt. There's a TON of great information to be had, but you have to be willing to sift through everything and bite your tongue. I've met a couple great guys and I've seen the same people be cut throats over and over. What's interesting to me is they tell people that they don't ban anyone and they won't delete your account, you can just choose to not come back. Yet I hear and see all these people getting banned? Lol

A lot of that is in reference to when he owned JKForum , the ban hammer swung rapidly .. Not always by him personally, but; his moderating crew.. each forum has its own personality and contain good info, I visit them all and read .. we all share the same passion, so I don't hold any Ill will towards anyone or other forums anymore .. not worth it !
    [COLOR="#000000"][B][U]Hi I am Craig
    Retired USAF, Currently Store Manager NAPA
    Generally just a Crusty ole Smart Arse
    2017 Plumb Crazy

New JK Freak
    Quote Originally Posted by ECHO View Post
    A lot of that is in reference to when he owned JKForum , the ban hammer swung rapidly .. Not always by him personally, but; his moderating crew.. each forum has its own personality and contain good info, I visit them all and read .. we all share the same passion, so I don't hold any Ill will towards anyone or other forums anymore .. not worth it !
    Agreed! I'm a member of multiple forums and have to say the only issue I hold with any are those that have to constantly go after another forum and be negative

I am also a member of several forums. I've never found a need to create a profile on WAL as I wouldn't be a regular contributor anyway. But I have clicked on Google search results that take me their.

But there is at least one JK related forum I will not visit. I don't want my clicks to generate any Google ad revenue for them. I won't support a forum that encourages pissing matches.

2014 Black JK Sport-icon - My "Lil' Mule"
    JCR Offroad | Rock Krawler | Barnes 4WD | Artec | RCV | Ten Factory
    My Build Thread

New JK Freak
    If you're not running Dynatrac tons and Evo DTD you ain't shit. Also if you don't have the right stickers, you're jeep isn't even cool. Or did I get brainwashed? I skim through for info and to learn but the ridicule and bandwagon riding is ridiculous over there. Sorry not everyone has $50k to let a shop put the ultimate everything on your jeep for you.