Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LED head lights

Make sure whatever you get it comes with an anti-flicker harness. The JK uses PWM (pulse width modulation) on most of the power feeds. It's not noticeable on an incandescent bulb, but on LEDs, you'll see a flicker.

2014 Black JK Sport-icon - My "Lil' Mule"
    JCR Offroad | Rock Krawler | Barnes 4WD | Artec | RCV | Ten Factory
    My Build Thread

New JK Freak
    They have it built in.

New JK Freak
    Only had my 2017 Sport S Unlimited for about 2 weeks but I can tell you, the 2017 OEM LED headlights are AWESOME! The light output is fantastic, the color is excellent, the cutoff is great and the spread onto the shoulders of the road is a godsend for deer country. They come with LED fogs too that are equally impressive. The high beams on the LEDs could light up a roadsign a mile down the road! Not sure the cost from the dealer or online since mine came with them, but Jeep did their homework when they built these. Better than my old trucklights on my Grand Wagoneer... which I loved as well. Never tried the JW Speaker so can't comment on those.

New JK Freak
    Other then the factory Mopar ones which are around $800.00 I think JWspeaker are rated as the best. Be careful buying the ones listed on Amazon as most are not DOT legal, especially the imported Chinese junk. And I recently found out at the dealer that upgrading models that did not come with LED' s is a one way deal. They are not serviceable and you cannot go back to stock. I am looking at a cheaper alternative like Quadratec's but I want some feedback first.