Soy un perdedor

Exclamation JKFreaks.com 2017 Lone Star Fall Crawl

Name:  W.jpg
Views: 2373
Size:  57.1 KB

JKFreaks.com is proud to present the 2017 Lone Star Fall Crawl! Come join us in October for some of the best wheeling the state of Texas has to offer! Our dates are set! Mark your calendars for 10/20 - 10/22!

Once again we will be raising money for Pointe of Hope. They are an organization that is near and dear to our hearts. As a local Hill Country charity based in Leander, Pointe of Hope does Godís work by helping those in need. The homeless population in and around the Austin area is one of the largest in our state. While it may seem easy to turn a blind eye, never forget that any of us can so easily lose the things weíve worked so hard for.

Pointe Of Hope, the beneficiary of our event, receives all proceeds from registration and ticket sales.

Visit http://www.lonestarfallcrawl.com/ for more details.
    Last edited by Inigo Montoya; 07-24-2017 at 09:15 PM.
    Just noticed there's no comma in "Bed Bath & Beyond" and honestly, a bed bath would solve a lot of my problems.

Count me in! I will be contacting Marcus ( river city off road) next month to price me a 1350 front drive shaft, so i will b able to get back into 4wd. And tear up those hidden falls trails at NIGHT, with Jacob and the gang, AGAIN.
    Go...........stop............wait..............go. .........stop........................just hold my beer and watch this!