EVO Sport Cage - Complete JKU Package

I'm selling a complete EVO Sport cage package for a JKU 2011-current. It includes:

EVO1156 Front Cage
    EVO1157 Spreader Bar
    EVO1167 B-Pillar Crossmember
    EVO1168 C-Pillar Crossmember

I'm also including a trimmed soundbar (no speakers), trimmed rear dome light bezel, trimmed A-pillar molds, and trimmed soft top components to use with it. All original and new extra hardware, and original instructions included. Also including a mounted GPS/Phone ball on front crossbar.

All cage parts are scuffed with purple scotchbrite and primed with Rustoleum self-etching primer to keep them from rusting. Front dash crossbar finished with Satin black and 3 coats of clear.

Ordered, this package will cost you $1649.96 with free shipping. All components are new, installed once, but removed before running. My wife and I prefer the look of the round bar on the Rockhard cage.

Will work with a 2 door, but the C-pillar crossmember and rear spreader bar will be useless to you.

Cash or Paypal, cash preferred due to fees. Local pickup in or near St. Inigoes MD. Available most evenings and weekends. Will not ship. Price is FIRM, it's $650 off, still new, and hundreds of $ in extras are included on top of that

My wife and I will be up at Rausch Creek for Freak Fest next weekend. We can bring it with if someone commits to buying it ahead of time.

$1000
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6228_compressed.jpg   IMG_6225_compressed.jpg  
    2012 Deep Cherry Red Freedom JKU "Beast", 5.13 Auto, Prorock 60 front / Pro 60 rear axles, 4" Plush Rides, Billstein 5160 shocks, AEV & Tire Carrier w/EVO Fascia, EVO 1/4 lber / Stinger, Warn 9.5 CTI,