Pimp My Ride...........help.

oyea, it's show time ladies and gentlemen. ok, who am I kidding, this is not my mom and dad I'm talking to. lets get this party started, all you freaks out there.

here is my new baby........ and now I just dress her right. she came with nice front bumper and a helluva winch. oyea, and a hi- lift Jack. but she needs to get ready for the world. ok, and to follow Animal. lmao lmao.

so, here is a list of what I'm going to do. if anyone has good prices or stuff they are selling, hit me up if it's on this list. otherwise, I'm going to have to call Optimus Prime!

Metal Cloak or Rock Krawler 3.5 in lift. (mid arm kit minimum)
    37" 37 inch Tires. preferably GY - MTR Kevlar, but will settle for Nitro
    beadlocks
    rear bumper
    Adams or Woods drive shafts (or good competitor)
    steering stabilizer
    1 ton or Dana 60 D60 axles
    weathertech floor mats - carpet is going by by today
    flat fenders or XRC fenders
    snorkel
    tube doors
    roll cage
    a good welder / fabricator near dfw

I think this is a good list to be ready for Fall Freak Crawl.

ok, I'm getting dressed to head to the Jeep / Truck show in dallas.

ok, this sux. I can't upload pics of the love of my life.

2010 unlimited Rubicon. White. (almost all stock)
    Go...........stop............wait..............go. .........stop........................just hold my beer and watch this!

Soy un perdedor

I'd go RK on the lift. I know Marcus at River City is running Ultimate 60's on his latest ride and he's loving them.

Sent via Wonkavision
    I just saw three people jogging outside my window and it inspired me... to get up and close the blinds.

Driving his wife's Jeep
    Sounds like a good build. I'd go hydro assist steering over a stabilizer all day long.
    RubiXcon
    No matter what you have, there is ALWAYS a better way to do it.
    My build thread- http://www.jkfreaks.com/forums/showt...ld-up-of-JKarl

Ringer, is hyrdo OK for a daily driver, in your opinion? I've heard others suggest that hydro is too problematic for daily driving.
    2014 Black JK Sport-icon - My "Lil' Mule"
    JCR Offroad | Rock Krawler | Barnes 4WD | Artec | RCV | Ten Factory
    My Build Progress

Driving his wife's Jeep

Pimp My Ride...........help.

Quote Originally Posted by ShutterBug View Post
    Ringer, is hyrdo OK for a daily driver, in your opinion? I've heard others suggest that hydro is too problematic for daily driving.
    Done right it is great for a daily in my opinion. Not really needed for something on smaller tires, but at 37's or larger I would do it in a heartbeat.
    RubiXcon
    No matter what you have, there is ALWAYS a better way to do it.
    My build thread- http://www.jkfreaks.com/forums/showt...ld-up-of-JKarl

Quote Originally Posted by Ringer View Post
    Done right it is great for a daily in my opinion. Not really needed for something on smaller tires, but at 37's or larger I would do it in a heartbeat.
    Even on my 35s, I've had issues trying to turn the wheels when locked in 4 low. I'm more concerned, but not sure if there's really much danger, of me snapping my sector shaft. I'd get the brace, but I know it won't work with my track bar. 2017 is likely going to be a lighter wheeling year for me. Next year, I really want to get a rubi t-case and then get full hydro. At least I would be all "set" for 37s at that point.

But I had heard that it's problematic for a daily. What would be done wrong to make it not good for a daily?
    2014 Black JK Sport-icon - My "Lil' Mule"
    JCR Offroad | Rock Krawler | Barnes 4WD | Artec | RCV | Ten Factory
    My Build Progress

whew.... finally back home. ok, I pulled the trigger. found some great deals today at jeep show. poison spider rear bumper, poison spider flat fenders (full set), and a 3.5" Rubicon express super flex lift. picked up a couple small goodies too, D-rings, winshield phone holder, daystar hood latches. it's a good start to the build.
    Go...........stop............wait..............go. .........stop........................just hold my beer and watch this!

crap, a lil late for lift now, especially since they gave me 12 month no interest to pay off. I will have to talk to Marcus about those 60s though.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks sir, will def look into that one down the line.

I'll sell you my metal cloak arms cheap, Getting rid of them for RK arms I just need time to install them.
    Remo
    2008 Rubicon with stuff

Quote Originally Posted by PghChamp View Post
    I'll sell you my metal cloak arms cheap, Getting rid of them for RK arms I just need time to install them.
    Thx, but i got the RE full system with arms. I dont think i will need more. Dropping it off for lift install Sat, if i don't like it when i wheel, i will definitely look you up to change out to MC