Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Soy un perdedor

2017 JK Freaks Lone Star Fall Crawl, benefitting Pointe of Hope: 10/20 - 10/22

BF Goodrich joins the event!

They will be offering a huge prize!

Buy two KO2’s (up to 37”) and get two more free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just saw three people jogging outside my window and it inspired me... to get up and close the blinds.

Hey folks, seeing as how this will be my 4th year in a row...I’ve decided to plan ahead a bit and save myself some time and aggravation. Instead of making trip after trip to town, or hunting in the woods for firewood, I’m just going to have some delivered out there Friday evening. I found a guy out of Marble Falls that is willing to do free delivery out there for seasoned, split oak. He’s going to do $80 delivered for a 1/4 cord, cash on delivery. That price will drop down a little bit per person, with the more wood we order. There’s about 90 sticks of wood in a 1/4 cord. If anyone else would like some, just PM me and I can add it to the order. Looking forward to seeing all of the friendly faces, and hitting the trails next week!
    '07 Sahara 2-Door
    6 Speed Manual w/ 5.38 gears
    Sleeved, Trussed & Gusseted Rubi Dana 44 front w/ RCV shafts
    Rear Rubi Dana 44 w/ Eaton Ected locker & 35 spline chromoly shafts
    F&R Tatton 1310 DS
    2.5 Rock Krawler X Factor System w/ Bilstein 5100 shocks
    17X9 Pro Comp 7005 Series w/ 35X12.50R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers
    Front and Rear AEV Bumpers w/ AEV rear tire carrier and Warn Zeon 10-S
    Rigid Industries Dually's on windshield mounts, 12" LED lightbar on front bumper
    JCR Stage 2 rock rails

Soy un perdedor

2017 JK Freaks Lone Star Fall Crawl, benefitting Pointe of Hope: 10/20 - 10/22

I wouldn’t order too much more. Considering the forecast the only wood we might be using is just for cooking.

I just saw three people jogging outside my window and it inspired me... to get up and close the blinds.

I'm so dang ready to get out there. it's funny that it's so close for me to go to HF but I never do anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Inigo Montoya View Post
    I wouldn’t order too much more. Considering the forecast the only wood we might be using is just for cooking.

That's why i bring pbjs and Turkey & cheese, NO cooking, only drinking and wheeling. And NOT in that order. Lol.
    Go...........stop............wait..............go. .........stop........................just hold my beer and watch this!

I would like to thank all of the sponsors for bringing my gifts to HF so i can save on shipping!
    Go...........stop............wait..............go. .........stop........................just hold my beer and watch this!