Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New JK Freak
    Id like to see some of these write ups..my 07 slams out of first when taking off frona stop light..loud and violent, if I apply very slight pressure (just rest nt habd in it) then everything is fine

I could have sworn that I updated this thread... I guess that I didn't...

I ended up getting the transmission replaced when I got it down to South Carolina. Rick Hendrick of Charleston, SC was an absolute nightmare to work with. They fixed the problem, but their customer service was, well, shit. The Jeep was at the dealership for 21 days and I had to fight them to get a loaner vehicle. Getting a hold of them for updates was an exercise of futility, usually ended in me driving 20 minutes to the dealer just to get an update. I found out that they decided that they didn't feel the need to replace the clutch on the Jeep that had been into service six times, each time causing issues that I'm sure led to excess wear on the clutch. So they put into a new transmission with my old clutch. Classy.

When I got the Jeep back, FINALLY, I got home and decided to check their work real quick, see if anything looked wonky. Sure enough, one of the bell housing bolts was 3/4 of the way unthreaded. Three others weren't tight. I tightened those up, sent a... worded... email to my service advisor and that was that. Haven't had any issues with the transmission since, thank god.

What a nightmare.

That does sound like a nightmare. It sucks that these dealerships are horrible at just fixing the problem and have terrible customer service.
    11 JKU
    85 CJ-7

RED Friday (Remember Everyone Deployed)

My YouTube https://m.youtube.com/user/CJ7nvrstk

New JK Freak
    anyone else waiting (literally months) for a new manual transmission? Mine has been out of service since May (18) and the delivery date keeps getting pushed into "early" September..

They are replacing it under the power train .. but still sucks....

Not personally but I've read there are others in your same predicament. Definitely sucks.
    2008 JKU Rubicon-Bright Silver Metallic, Rock Krawler 3.5" X Factor Mid Arm Lift, Poison Spyder Rock Brawler Mid front & rear bumper with front skid plate, Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers, Warn Zeon 10-S winch, 315/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs, Adams 1310 drive shafts, Yeti tie rod, Synergy flipped drag link & ball joints, Fox ATS 2.0 steering stabilizer & 2.0 dual resovoir CD adjustable shocks, G2 chrome molly axles & Reid Racing Knuckles