Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I finally also bought a new winch cover tp replace the $14 Tractor Supply one I bought a few years ago. It was just something to cover it. It wasn't water proof (or even that resistant).
    That thing had faded to grey almost immediately amd some moron had managed to flick a lit cigarette onto it on the freeway and managed to burn it a bit as well.

The new one is MUCH nicer and excels at everything the other one did not. I picked up on Amazon for $20 and highly recommend it. Fits my 12, 000 lb. winch like a glove.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	efcaa96a-5125-4b7c-9fdd-f924759d4f3f.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	58444

Here's the brand.

Name:	117b10c5-cfc9-4823-8203-7b68fbc28c23.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	58445
    2012 JKU Rubi - PX8 Dual Top, Rock Krawler 4" X-Factor lift w/Bilstein 5160, 35" Nitto Terra Grappler M/Ts, 20" Fuel Lethal Rims, Grille mesh inserts,
    Black Jeep Emblem,Rugged Ridge-Performance Hodd, JcrOffroad Defender Mid Width Winch Bumper W/ Skid plate & Rear Bumper/Shield Tire Carrier, Ace Rock Sliders,
    12k Synthetic Engo Winch,Cargo shelf, roll-bar mounted 48" Hi-Lift & Extinguisher,
    Tereflex bump Stops, Front/Rear Adams 1310 Driveshafts w/solid joints, Custom Decals

Name:	NO.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	58449

[6:03 PM, 1/12/2018] +1 (210) 845-6775: It just so happens I was hit by another car this morning. I was stationary and was cutting sideways into a lane from a coffeeshop exit across one lane (the driver was polite enough to let me pass). As I attempted to enter the next lane (keep in mind that all traffic is stationary at this point)..I honked my horn and tried to motion to the other driver to back up a foot so I could squeeze in. Her face was buried in her phone texting. didn;t even acknowledge me honking at her.
    So now I'm stuck between two lanes with the front of my car directly in front of hers...Light turns green. She GUNS IT for the ONE FOOT of space between me and her and immediately hits my car at a furious 10 mph (I can only assume).
    At first she looks at me as if I just darte din front of her. I rolled down my window and explained I'd sat in front of her the entire duration of the redlight. She hit me...not the other way around. So, I get her to back up a foot so I can move and I drive onto the island at the turnaround and she darts off to work. She just HIT and RUN!?!

Short version: She hit my part of my steel bumper and front wheel and cracked my plastic centercap. That was it. No other damage.

Meanwhile her little plastic car had a broken turn signal and front fender damage where it slightly buckled.

I called the cops and explained what happened, but I didn' file a report.
    2012 JKU Rubi - PX8 Dual Top, Rock Krawler 4" X-Factor lift w/Bilstein 5160, 35" Nitto Terra Grappler M/Ts, 20" Fuel Lethal Rims, Grille mesh inserts,
    Black Jeep Emblem,Rugged Ridge-Performance Hodd, JcrOffroad Defender Mid Width Winch Bumper W/ Skid plate & Rear Bumper/Shield Tire Carrier, Ace Rock Sliders,
    12k Synthetic Engo Winch,Cargo shelf, roll-bar mounted 48" Hi-Lift & Extinguisher,
    Tereflex bump Stops, Front/Rear Adams 1310 Driveshafts w/solid joints, Custom Decals