ID:	55244

Recent
    (Taken 2016 )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new bumper.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	55245
    Last edited by Free Booter; 02-09-2016 at 10:15 PM.
    2012 JKU Rubi - PX8 Dual Top, Rock Krawler 4" X-Factor lift w/Bilstein 5160, 35" Nitto Terra Grappler M/Ts, 20" Fuel Lethal Rims, Grille mesh inserts,
    Black Jeep Emblem,Rugged Ridge-Performance Hood, JCR Offroad Defender Mid Width Winch Bumper W/ Skid plate & Rear Bumper/Shield Tire Carrier, Ace Rock Sliders,
    12k Synthetic Engo Winch,Cargo shelf, roll-bar mounted 48" Hi-Lift & Extinguisher,
    Tereflex bump Stops, Front/Rear Adams 1310 Driveshafts w/solid joints, Custom Decals

Since then, I have added a few things.

Mounted the hi-lift to the rear roll bar and strapped a fire extinguisher.

Name:	jackfiresml.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	55246

Added my light bar and mini LED fog lights as well as a new pair of beam style windshield wipers.

Name:	LightsWindshieldWipers.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	55248

Also, that's not a pristine 4 year old windshileld.

I've replaced that too (just last week in fact).

Name:	crack.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	55249

Name:	safelite.jpg 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	55250

Safelite was great BTW. The guy was very professional. Insurance paid for everything with ZER0 deductable so that was was nice. Can't believe it took me 4 years to realise that. LOL! (Thank you wife)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160208_152436.jpg  
    2012 JKU Rubi - PX8 Dual Top, Rock Krawler 4" X-Factor lift w/Bilstein 5160, 35" Nitto Terra Grappler M/Ts, 20" Fuel Lethal Rims, Grille mesh inserts,
    Black Jeep Emblem,Rugged Ridge-Performance Hood, JCR Offroad Defender Mid Width Winch Bumper W/ Skid plate & Rear Bumper/Shield Tire Carrier, Ace Rock Sliders,
    12k Synthetic Engo Winch,Cargo shelf, roll-bar mounted 48" Hi-Lift & Extinguisher,
    Tereflex bump Stops, Front/Rear Adams 1310 Driveshafts w/solid joints, Custom Decals

Oh Yeah, I added the hood, which some of you have already seen.

Along with some decals.

Name:	decal.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	146.1 KB 
ID:	55251

Name:	hoodsml1.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	55252

Also bought a soft top for dirt cheap in mint condition so that was good.

I have this baby on the way in a week.

(Already being built by JCR as I type this.)

JCR Full width rear bumper powder coated with Shield tire carrier.

Name:	jcr-off-road-shield-rear-tire-carrier-upper-powder-coated-07-15-wrangler-jk-4.jpg 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	55253

I decided on a full width bumper as opposed to a mid like up front because it still gives me way more clearnce than stock and protects those corners a bit better while hiding the spot welds on the body seams.

Now I'll need to get some led's for the rear bumper and eventually a winch. I've been ooking at the ENgo for a long time now. Going for a 10k synthetic.
    Last edited by Free Booter; 02-09-2016 at 10:16 PM.

So why "Lego Vader build" ?

Name:	lego-star-wars-figurka-darth-vader-removed-key_0_b.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	55254

My wife got me this little key chain when I bought the Jeep and it just seemed natural to put it on the rear view.

Name:	legorearview.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	55255

...so I ran with it as a theme and made the decals and just kept adding stuff...like a lego car.
    Last edited by Free Booter; 02-09-2016 at 10:16 PM.

It looks good, is that the rugged ridge hood?? I'm all about someone doing their own thing and making it one of a kind.
    2010 Mango Tango 2dr on 33" STT's plus bumpers- no more, no less.

MallCrawler
    Very cool build

@ karls10jk

"...is that the rugged ridge hood??"

Yep. A Rugged Ridge hood.

I really liked the look of it. Was wanting one since it first came out and finally bought one.

I still have my old hood and I haven't decided what to do with it yet.

Maybe a shelf with an area to post fridge magnets? YEAH!

Name:	jkhoodshelf.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	55291
    Last edited by Free Booter; 02-11-2016 at 07:02 PM.

Freak For Life Navyvetnorwich91's Avatar
    great build. love the idea of a shelf with the original hood. I changed mine from a stock to the AEV and it's been sitting in our pool house for four years, mint condition. That might make a cool shelf!
    Dave

My rig, his name is Brett.

He's an '11 4dr black Rubi w/ 37 Toyos

Teraflex / Poison Spyder / GenRight / RCVs front & rear / ProRock / Superwinch / Rigid / AEV / Metal Cloak