Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bender build

I’m hoping to get it dirty this year. Travel is tough with our youngest but I think we’ll head to hidden falls for the meet there. I want to make it back to Moab or Ouray sometime soon, we haven’t been in a few years. I didn’t really care about the white one getting scratched, however this blue...I’ll be slightly heart broken when it happens.

All else fails, we’ll mall crawl the crap out of it ��
    2013 Unlimited Rubicon
    2014 Cherokee Trailhawk

Nice! I've been to Hidden Falls many many times. All my videos are from there (I posted some in my build thread). I have never been to Moab or Ouray, but I would LOVE to go with a group.
    I have a couple of friends with Rubicon JKUs that would go too if I could get them to actually settle on a date and follow through.

There's no shame in Mall Crawling as long as you hump over a parking block or two to make it "official". LOL
    Last edited by Free Booter; 08-04-2018 at 01:57 PM.
    2012 JKU Rubi - PX8 Dual Top, Rock Krawler 4" X-Factor lift w/Bilstein 5160, 35" Nitto Terra Grappler M/Ts, 20" Fuel Lethal Rims, Grille mesh inserts,
    Black Jeep Emblem,Rugged Ridge-Performance Hood, JCR Offroad Defender Mid Width Winch Bumper W/ Skid plate & Rear Bumper/Shield Tire Carrier, Ace Rock Sliders,
    12k Synthetic Engo Winch,Cargo shelf, roll-bar mounted 48" Hi-Lift & Extinguisher,
    Tereflex bump Stops, Front/Rear Adams 1310 Driveshafts w/solid joints, Custom Decals

Quote Originally Posted by Free Booter View Post
    Nice!, I;ve been to Hidden Falls many many times. All my videos are from there (I posted some in my build thread). I have never been to Moab or Ouray, but I would LOVE to go with a group.
    I have a couple of friends with Rubicon JKUs that would go too if I could get them to actually settle on a date and follow through.

There's no shame in Mall Crawling as long as you hump over a parking block or two to make it "official". LOL
    A group of us will be heading to Moab for Easter Jeep Safari 2019. You should come along!
    2014 Black JK Sport-icon - My "Lil' Mule"
    JCR Offroad | Rock Krawler | Barnes 4WD | Artec | RCV | Ten Factory
    My Build Progress

New JK Freak
    That looks really great. Any updates?