Quebec Offroading

Where do you guys go? I have been to Val Dor up near Louvicourt. I hope I didnt butcher those up to bad. Can you wheel there? I was up there bear hunting and thought it looked pretty sweet. I know where I was though was a park. Any ideas I'd love to return there for more than bears. Although I could make a trip out of both.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]3.25 Rough Country Suspension lift and 16in Rock Crawler Steel Wheels 35 in Goodyear Wrangler MTR w Kevlar
    Every day I wake up I piss excellence

New JK Freak
    If you are talking about the La Vérendrye reserve, it is huge! I have some family north of Louvicourt and I was told that most land that is remote from cities and farms are mostly crown land, opened to the public. There are trails everywhere! I plan on a visit next spring for a mix of wheeling and small game hunting. I wheel with the Eastern Ontario Trail Blasers and we mostly run west of Ottawa in the Calabogie area.

If you are ever back in the Park, there is an old landing strip near "Le domaine" right off the highway that might be fun to explore. It seems to be mostly sandy where the trees were cut in that area.
    Last edited by Cdnroadwarrior; 04-14-2014 at 12:03 AM.

Ever thought of putting together a expedition to Moosonee?
    I know it says there are no roads there just the trail. But, if you check out google maps, there are routes up there...
    Not sure what would be involved, but I would be interested in doing it.

Hey! I live in val-d'or! we do have a couple nice spots we can spend the afternoon! all depends if you prefer mud, rocks, or sand

I love it up there. Was the best trip. Can you run trails up there. What's the requirements?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]3.25 Rough Country Suspension lift and 16in Rock Crawler Steel Wheels 35 in Goodyear Wrangler MTR w Kevlar

There is no real requierements. As there is no offroad park (not yet). We go almost wherever we want.

Most of the time, we do exploration, in fact, most of our trails are exploration. We're trying to find nice spots we can come back. Most of my friends are on 35's, 3" lift, bumper, winch and recovery gear and a cb. That cover the basics. If you like crawling, we have only one trail as of right now, and one spot where there was mining exploration a few years back. The trail is around an hour drive from val-d'or, and the spot we have is very close.

Quote Originally Posted by Wwarrior View Post
    There is no real requierements. As there is no offroad park (not yet). We go almost wherever we want.

Most of the time, we do exploration, in fact, most of our trails are exploration. We're trying to find nice spots we can come back. Most of my friends are on 35's, 3" lift, bumper, winch and recovery gear and a cb. That cover the basics. If you like crawling, we have only one trail as of right now, and one spot where there was mining exploration a few years back. The trail is around an hour drive from val-d'or, and the spot we have is very close.
    Now that would be a vacation there. Just go camping at Leverendrye and exploring the logging trails. I'd love to wheel that.

yeah there is some real nice place to visit. There is just too much to know em all.

Hmmm maybe a good trip to look at doing next spring late spring.